Monday, March 24, 2025

- Mom, Mum, Mother, Mama


 Collections of Mother's Day coz it's Mother's Day every day! 

πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΎπŸ…ΆπŸ…»πŸ…΄ (verb) sometimes (noun)

meaning: 𝐌𝐎𝐌 πŠππŽπ–π’ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ†!


Mom where’s my 

🧦 ?

πŸ’Ό ?

πŸ‘Ÿ ?

πŸ’» ?

πŸ‘— ?

πŸ‘”?

πŸ”‘?


Mom, what’s our 🍽️?

Mom can you please UBER Eats me. 

Mom, please answer this survey for me. 

Mom, what’s the gossipy thing?

Mom, do you know this person?

Mom, I need a Resume/CV. 

Mom, what’s my password?

Mom, it’s my friend’s birthday I need a gift.

Mom how to get to this place?

Mom, I need something. 

Mom my 🧺 is full.

Mom, my parking is overdue!

Mom, I’m broke πŸ˜©πŸ€‘. 

Keep it going…..


Just ♥M♥ O♥ M♥ O♥ G♥ L♥ E♥ it! 

#lifeslikethat #grownflown  #grownandflown

#MothersDay #mrsathoughtstoponder 

#momknowsbest #momlife #momhumor #mom #mothersday #motherhood  #momogle



No comments:

Post a Comment

The forty-something

The challenges of being 40-something where  AGING is inevitable and unstoppable, yet you embrace it, but not without its physical reminders...